About Clay Paving StonesEvery homeowner or commercial establishment owner wants their property to look unique and it is why they look for products and features that have a distinctive appeal; and that is exactly what clay pavers are. Here are some facts about these product:
- They are a natural product that lend a luxurious, authentic and original character to your landscape
- These brick pavers are incredibly strong as they are fired till they are hard and resilient
- They can easily last for decades with very little maintenance
- The colors don’t fade even after exposure to the UV rays of the sun and other natural elements
Clay Permeable Pavers
Old Chicago Bricks
Permeable Clay PavingThere are a number of benefits to using these clay paver stones:
- They are an environmentally-friendly solution for allowing natural water drainage into the ground underneath.
- Available in a variety of colors, shades and textures
- You can opt for smooth finish, polished paver stones as well as rough-cut antique finish clay paving
- Look stunning in residential as well as commercial spaces
- Many areas have pervious surface restrictions or mandates of onsite infiltration/retention; and permeable pavers are an excellent option in these settings.
- These units can be set with large spacers that provide open joint drainage.
- Clay brick pavers are resistant to chemicals, road salt and severe frost
- They only require an occasional pressure-wash, to keep them clean.
- They also promote a very good balance of water in the sub-soil since all the rain water that falls on them gets drained away via the installation’s joints
- Ideal for borders, drives, paths and patios
- Made without any artificial/chemical additives and no top layers
- Available in small sizes and you can use them in more compact outdoor spaces as well as larger driveway and commercial entranceways etc.