Many residential and commercial properties have pool installations. While they do focus on choosing the best materials for these features and the poolscaping around, very few people pay attention to the kind of coping they should use. When you take care to choose the best products for your pool, you should also ensure that the coping is of good quality and this is where our company comes into the picture.
About Pool Coping
- These pool edge stones are set in concrete and they are used along the periphery of the pool.
- They help seal the edges of the pool & go a long way in preventing accidents from occurring
- Since they are made with a combination of concrete, stone and other natural materials, they create a very aesthetically appealing look on your property.
- They lend a look of expansiveness to your pool installation
- Natural stone coping is very durable and long-lasting – this provides you value for money
- Textured coping has a skid-resistant surface which prevents slip and fall accidents. This is an important aspect as pool spaces always have a lot of water around.
Fountain Head Coping
Precast Bullnose Coping